University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
College of ACES
ACES Academic Programs
Give to ACES

Register for Classes

Are you able to enroll?

Much of the information you need about class registration can be found at the university's Office of the Registrar. Check there for information about:

Are you ready to enroll?

Why can't I enroll for a course?

Do you want to change your enrollment?

If you wish to drop all your classes before the term you are registered for has begun, you may cancel your registration.

After the term has started, you may add or drop courses from your schedule, but there are some restrictions and deadlines.

If you wish to drop all of your courses after the term has begun, you may withdraw from the university. If you withdraw, you might be entitled to some refund of tuition and fees, depending on the timing. ACES students should use the Withdrawal/Cancellation Form, and submit it to 128 Mumford Hall.