Forms and Petitions
The following forms and petitions are available as PDF files.
- Concurrent Enrollment Form
University of Illinois students who want to take courses at Parkland College during the summer, fall or spring terms must download, carefully read, and fill out the appropriate Concurrent Enrollment form. Effective SU12 For U.S. resident students: click here
For international students: click here
Important note: Students using Financial Aid must still complete the Student Financial Aid Concurrent Enrollment Agreement available at http://www.osfa.illinois.edu/aid/special/concurrent.html.
For more information please visit the Policies and Procedures at: http://provost.illinois.edu/programs/advising/ConcurrentEnrollment.html
- Concurrent Second Degree
This form is for students enrolled in other colleges on the University of Illinois campus wishing to complete major requirements for receiving an College of Agricultural, Consumer and Environmental Sciences degree.
The form needs to be completed in full and submitted for review to the Academic Programs office. It is YOUR responsibility to obtain and submit with this form any documentation that supports the request. This form must be submitted to Academic Programs/128 Mumford Hall no later than 5:00 p.m. of the first day of classes one calendar year prior to the term of your graduation.
- Continuing Student Status
Required if you:
- have completed a Bachelor of Science Degree at the University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign in the College of Agricultural, Consumer and Environmental Sciences andare requesting to continue to take additional course work the subsequent semester immediately following the semester of graduation.
The credit/no-credit grading option is designed to encourage student exploration into areas of academic interest that they might otherwise avoid for fear of poor grades.
- Credit/No Credit Statement of Understanding
This form is for students enrolled in the College of Agricultural, Consumer and Environmental Sciences and must be completed and submited with the Credit/No-Credit form.
- Double Major
This form is for students enrolled in the College of Agricultural, Consumer and Environmental Sciences wishing to complete major requirements for two majors within the College. The form must be completed in full and submitted for review to the College's Academic Programs office, 128 Mumford Hall no later than 5:00 p.m. of the tenth day of classes in the term of expected graduation.
- Drop a Course after the Deadline
This petition is required if you request to drop a course after the fourth week deadline for eight week courses (first half-and second half- sessions and after the eighth week deadline for sixteen week courses. In the case of extenuating circumstances, special administrative exceptions to the campus deadline may be made. The petition must include relevant documentation, as the request will not be reviewed/considered without these documents.
- Grade Replacement Form
This policy applies to all undergraduate students who repeat an approved course during from the Fall, 2010 term and beyond. Students may repeat for grade replacement up to a total of 4 distinct courses, not to exceed a maximum of 10 semester hours, taken at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Cross-listed courses must be taken in the same department as the original instance, and variable credit courses must be taken for the same number of credit hours when repeated for grade replacement. Courses may be repeated for grade replacement only in those cases in which students received grades of C- or lower on the first attempt; there must have been no finding of an academic integrity violation in the first attempt; and a course may be repeated for grade replacement only once.
- Intent to use grade replacement must be filed in 128 Mumford Hall during the first half of the semester in which the course is repeated (e.g., the first 8 weeks of the fall or spring term for a 16-week course or the first 4 weeks of any 8-week course). There are no exceptions to this policy; grade replacement forms submitted past the deadline will not be accepted.
- Late Course Change Form
This form is to be used when adding a course or changing sections after the deadline.
This form is for use to request enrollment in more than 18 hours in the Fall or Spring term or for enrollment in more than nine (9) hours for the Summer term. Overload requests will be considered from students who are in good academic standing (not on probation). First-time freshmen may not submit an overload request, and a semester of graded course work at the University of Illinois is required to be reviewed before second-semester freshmen’s requests can be granted to ensure such students are in good academic standing. Please NOTE all overload requests will not be processed until after priority registration ends in the term in which the request is submitted.
- Part-time Request
Part-time enrollment for undergraduates is an exception to policy and must be requested using this form. (see 128 Mumford Hall for form)
Required if you:
- have been away from the University for more than two consecutive semesters
- left the University on drop status;
- are applying to a different academic program;
- were placed on 'must petition' status by their college; or
- withdrew after the twelfth week of classes
- Re-Evaluate Drop Status
This petition can only be filed by students who were placed on drop status at the end of the previous semester.
- Re-Entry: Non-Degree Status
Required if you:
- have completed a Bachelor of Science Degree at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and are requesting to take additional course work (not the semester immediately following graduation);
- have previously been classified as non-degree and desire to take additional coursework in the College of Agricultural, Consumer and Environmental Sciences at non-degree status.
- Re-Entry for a Second Degree
Required if you:
- have completed a bachelor's degree at the University of Illinois and
- are seeking a second bachelor's degree in a College of Agricultural, Consumer and Environmental Sciences program.
- Statement of Intent to Pursue a Campus Minor Form
- Substitution of a Required Course
Petitions are to be submitted for all requests of substitutions for required courses. The College of Agricultural, Consumer and Environmental Sciences does not waive total hours required in a degree program. Requests to make a substitution for a required course should be made prior to enrolling in the alternative course; having completed the alternative course does not assure approval.
- Withdrawal/Cancellation form
- Special Request
This petition form is to make requests for which there is not a specific form listed above.